Become a Friend of Sherborne in Bloom
Sherborne in Bloom is a community project whose objective is to enhance our town with blooms for the benefit of us all.
Sherborne in Bloom is a team effort and we welcome help from all willing friends. Here are some of the ways you could contribute:
- Help with gardening at adopt-a-plots
- Help with admin: paperwork, phone calls, delivering leaflets
- Odd jobbing: sweeping, weeding, tidying up, litter-picking
- Sponsor a plot: make a financial contribution to planting around the town
- …or anything else you would like to offer to do
We currently have just over 200 friends and the list is growing.
Being a friend of Sherborne in Bloom costs nothing. You can do as much or as little as you like. All we ask is that you support us in our venture and promote the In Bloom idea in whatever ways you can.
As a friend, we will keep you up-to-date with news and developments and you will be invited to meetings to discuss and vote on future activities.
To become a friend of Sherborne in Bloom simply fill in this form and click ‘Send’. The information will be emailed privately to us and nothing will appear on this website. We will reply promptly with further details and information.
This website is honoured to have twice won the coveted Barry Cruse Trophy for 'Best Website' in the South West in Bloom regional competition.
We were awarded the trophy in 2010 and 2013.